Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Read our endless 5-star reviews online, with over 1,000 reviews on Angie's List, 700+ on Guild Quality, 600+ on Google!
Our Commercial Roofing Services
Time to Replace a Commercial Roof? Roof Coatings Are a Solution For Your Hampton Roof!
If your Maryland commercial roof is showing signs of wear and tear or minor areas are damaged, you might be thinking the worst. It’s time for a new roof! Although this is sometimes the only solution, there are other alternatives in the form of damage repair, including Hampton roof coating solutions for a business to consider. Of course, depending on the level of damage, and the type of roof on your commercial property, Hampton roof coatings might not be a viable alternative, but in some instances, they’re a great way to repair damage, without breaking the bank.
What is Hampton Roof Coating?
It’s exactly what the name says; it’s a coating material which is laid atop the damaged roof, to help bring together the damaged pieces. It serves as an elastic coating, and can either be rolled out or sprayed onto the roof, depending on the type of and level of damage that is being repaired.
Why is Hampton Roof Coating a Good Option?
There are numerous benefits to this, as opposed to considering installation of a new roof. The most obvious benefit, at least for a majority of customers, is the fact that it is far cheaper to apply Hampton roof coating, as opposed to installing a new roof on a large commercial facility. There are, however, other benefits of choosing this material finish. Among the benefits are
- – It quickly adheres and serves as a coating or “glue” to repair damage
- – It is seamless and can be sprayed or rolled onto your current commercial roofing material
- – It reflects heat and UV rays to prevent cracking/damage, and help improve structural integrity of the roof as well
- – Elastic coating expands and extracts (great for cold and hot weather conditions), so the roof won’t crack under pressure as the seasons change.
As detailed above, Hampton roof coating is also a much cheaper alternative than to having to rip off an old roof, and install a new roof on a commercial property.
Why Choose Us?
If you’re considering Hampton roof coatings as an alternative to new roof replacement for your Maryland building, you are obviously going to want to hire the most qualified Maryland roofing contractors for the job. Our roofing technicians are fully licensed, bonded, and we’re insured, to perform the application of this coating material onto your commercial roof. We also employ commercial roofing experts, meaning you don’t have to question their knowledge or ability to work on a larger roof than a traditional home roof.
We are locally owned and operated. We understand that customers not only want the job done properly, they want it done in a timely fashion, and they do not want to overpay for the services we are going to provide either. That is why we provide guarantees, warranties on our work, and we strive to ensure the new installation or the Hampton roof coating we apply onto your commercial roof, is done to the highest standard when you choose us to do the application on your commercial space.
- – Years of industry experience guaranteeing the best standards for application
- – Affordable pricing, service, warranties, and guarantees for our work
- – A+ rating on BBB and other online rating services
- – Free quotes, so you know up front what you’ll be paying for the new Hampton roof coating we apply, or any other services you choose to perform with us
- – Commercial experts, who work meticulously to ensure your roof looks great, and is structurally intact
- – Immediate response (we can get to customers in as little as one day if they have an emergency job).
You want to know the new roof is properly installed or that the damage repair is done properly, so as to avoid future issues with your commercial roof’s integrity. This is why you need to hire the top-rated commercial roofing professionals in Hampton to do the job for you as a business owner.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’ll answer any questions you have about Hampton roof coating, new roofing installation, or we can visit your property to provide you with a free estimate and written quote for the services you’d like to hire us to perform on your commercial property.